Thank you so much to http://feather2oakes.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Leibster Award, I feel really honoured! You should definitely check out her blog because it’s amazing 🙂
THE RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Χ 1) Post the award on your blog
Χ 2)Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
Χ 3)Write 11 random facts about yourself
Χ 4)Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
Χ 5) Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I have never been on an aeroplane. It’s funny because I have always had a fascination with the idea of flying and all things that fly. I will be going on a plane for the first time this December with my best friend and I couldn’t be more excited! That leads on to my second fact…
- I am going to Iceland in 2 months! It’ll be the week before Christmas so I can’t wait to see what it’ll like there with all the Christmas decorations up.
- I love accents. Especially Scottish, Australian, and Scandinavian accents. My own accent is a Yorkshire accent, which for anyone not from the UK is a large county in Northern England, the best one of them all (in my humble opinion). In England we have such a vast number of different accents and we don’t all sound like the BBC/Queen at all like a lot of folk outside the UK think. Just so you know. 😛
- Blooming heck I’m starting to get stuck for facts now.. I’m a bookworm; I love Lord of the Rings and a lot of the classics. My favourite book genre is Fantasy.
- I have just started studying English Language, Literature, and Creative Writing at university.
- My favourite colour is blue. When I was 13 I thought it would be a good idea to turn my bedroom entirely blue so I got a dark blue carpet, medium blue wallpaper, and duckegg blue ceiling but later I regretted this as the carpet in particular makes my room seem a pretty dark.
- I look a fair bit younger than I actually am. I’ve just turned 20 but like everyone I meet for the first time thinks I’m 16.
- I am terrified of spiders to a drastic extent. I struggle to even look at a picture of one. Things went downhill after I once stepped on quite a big one at home wearing nothing but socks, and then proceeded to watch it unflatten itself and stare me down for another half hour because it had me cornered.
- I have a crazy dog called Tiffy. She’s a cross between a staffy and something else, not sure what. She’s bigger than a staffy with slightly longer hair. And I’ve trained her to high five like a pro.
- I love writing.
NOMINATE 11 BLOGGERS:
- I’d Rather Be In Iceland
- Graduate From Social Anxiety
- Courage and Hope
- my personal thing
- Hanna Y
- A Diplomat’s Daughter
- J. Sevick
QUESTIONS TO ME:
- What is your daily routine? Well I’m still settling into my new routine but it’s pretty much: Get up really late in the morning, have breakfast, have a cup of tea, and then go to my lectures which start around lunchtime. Then I come back and make a cup of tea and go to my room in the flat I share with 7 others, put my laptop on and do homework/surf the internet, then go to the kitchen again and cook tea, then go to a society/go back to my laptop and do laptoppy things till late.
- Do you have any superstitions? Nope, none that I’m aware of!
- One thing absolutely no one knows about you. Oh blimey I don’t know! Which is weird because I’m not the most open of people. But everything I think of at least one person knows about. Oh hang on, not exactly a tasty secret but there’s a poem I discovered recently called “Come to the Edge” by Christopher Logue that I really like, and I don’t believe I’ve shared that with anyone yet.
- Cats or dogs? Dogs all the way.
- If you could have anything in the world, what would it be, and why? The ability to fly. Because how cool would that be?
- Favorite TV show? Sherlock!
- Favorite drink out with your friends? Peach Schnapps. Literally the only alcoholic drink I’ve tried that I like.
- Ideal date night? Something spotaneous, watching the stars (jokes it rains all day and all night in Lancaster) and just talking maybe.
- One thing off of your bucketlist? I don’t have an organised bucket list as such but I do want to see the Northern Lights. I’m hoping to see them when I go to Iceland this winter!
- Favorite candle scent? Any of the Christmassy scents.
- Let’s be friends? Yeah why not! =)
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU!